Certificates of Competence (C.O.C)
We can assist qualified Seafarers to obtain applicable Training Certificates from fully-approved Marine Academies and Training Centers and applicable Certificates of Competence (C.O.C.) from the Republic of Panama, the Republic of Honduras, Samoa, Cook Islands, Belize. In this context, we can offer a Customized service to Seafarers and Officers in the processing of their Certificates, Endorsements, Assessment and Courses.
These services are provided fast and with quality as a primary factor. The following are the Certificates of Competence:
1. Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques.
2. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
3. Elementary First Aid.
4. Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
5. Ordinary Seaman.
6. Rating Forming Part of Navigational Watch.
7. Rating Forming Part of Engine Watch.
8. Updating Course for Deck Officers.
9. Updating Course for Engine Officers.
10. Tanker Familiarization.
11. Crowd Management, Passenger Safety and Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Services to Passengers in Passenger Spaces.
12. Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training including Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity.
13. Ship Security Officer.
14. Company Security Officer.
15. Port Facility Security Officer.
16. ISPS Auditor.
17. General Operator’s Certificate for Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS).
18. Advanced Training in Fire Fighting.
19. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Far Rescue Boats.
20. Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats.
21. Upgrading for Master.
22. Upgrading for Chief Engineer.
23. Upgrading for First Deck Officer.
24. Upgrading for First Engineer.
25. Upgrading for Second Engineer.
26. Radar Navigation, Radar Plotting and Use of ARPA (RADAR).
27. Automatic Radar Plotting Aids (ARPA).
28. Bridge Team Management.
29. Training Course for Instructor.
30. Dangerous Hazardous and Harmful Cargoes.
31. Pleasure Yacht Captain.
32. Specialized Training or Oil Tankers.
33. Specialized Training for Liquefied Gas Tankers.
34. Specialized Training for Chemical Tankers.
35. Updating for Fishing Vessel Captain.
36. The Operational Use of Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS).
37. Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training for Passenger Ships other than Ro-Ro Passenger Ship.
38. Launch Operator.
39. International Safety Management (ISM) Course.
40. International Safety Management (ISM) Auditor.
41. Marine Technician Safety Training.
42. Automatic Identification System.
43. Port Operator.
44. Engine Room Resource Management.
45. Medical First Aid.
46. Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers (SATAS).
47. Security Awareness Training for Seafarers With Duties Assigned.
We are offering the most competitive prices, also fast and totally reliable service.
Please feel free to contact us with the following information:
– Full Name & Address
– Contact details (Telephone; email etc)
– Current Nationality & copy of valid Passport
– Previous maritime experience (including copies of existing C.O.C.s, existing Seaman’s Books, medical forms, previous STCW training courses etc)
– Present Ranking
– Future employment opportunities sought
and generally speaking whatever else might be assisting us to evaluate your current/future status and also rendering the service and we will be reverting immediately to you with our evaluation and pro-forma estimate.
The Republic of Panama, in compliance with regulation 1/2 of the International Convention of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers 1978, as amended (STCW’78), amended), and based on the countries listed on Circular MSC.1/Circ1163/Rev.8., that lists the State Parties that have presented information which proves that they give full and complete effectiveness to the relevant provisions of this Convention, as amended, will recognize the Certificates issued to the nationals of certain countries (please see attached Circular by Panama Maritime Authority – Merchant Marine Circular MMC-293).