United Kingdom Yacht Registration
There are actually two ways of registering a boat under the UK Flag: (a) For Individuals (on Part III of the Register) (b) for Companies (on Part I of the Register).
(a) The Part III of the Register applies to British Citizens only that must be resident in the United Kingdom for at least 185 days each year.
(b) The Part I of the Register applies to United Kingdom bodies corporate (limited companies).
Regarding our various communications on the subject matter, please note the following:
1. UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED COMPANY - INCORPORATION
We can incorporate within 24/48 (mostly within the first 24 hours) provided we'll receive by email of the following:
- Scanned copy of valid ID of the director(s) & shareholder(s) i.e. Passport or Driver's License
- Scanned copy of Proof of Address of the above persons i.e. utility bill, bank statement issued within the last 4 months
Note: Documents should be in English or translated to English. All docs must be scanned with a scanner, camera photos will not be accepted
Note: For clients who reside outside the United Kingdom - All docs must be certified. We accept certification by Notary Public; Bank; lawyer; accountant; Post Office, or Government Authority
Cost - 300.00 EUR
2. BOAT REGISTRATION - PART 1 - CORPORATE OWNERSHIP UNDER UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED COMPANY
- Part 1 Boat Registration for Company (Corporate) - 499.00 EUR
- Part 1 Boat Registration - Government Fee - 220.00 EUR
- Ship Radio License - 350.00 EUR
In order to proceed we need the following:
Bill of Sale
Certificate of Survey and Tonnage
International Tonnage Certificate (ITC69) - only for boats >500 GT
Builders Certificate (for new builds)
5 years chain of title of the boat
Certificate of Deletion/De-registration from previous flag (if applicable)
Mortgage registration form (if applicable)
Turnaround approximately 1 week to 10 days time.